With its ASEAN and Oceania Postgraduate Excellence Award for the academic year 2023–2024, the University of Nottingham gives overseas students a chance to realize their potential.
The University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom offers the ASEAN and Oceania Postgraduate Excellence Award to international students who wish to enroll in a master’s program there. High-achieving overseas students from ASEAN and Oceania will be eligible for a contribution of £4,000 to £8,000 toward their full-time master’s tuition fees through this award.
About the University
Why enroll in classes at the University of Nottingham? Nottingham is a dynamic, ever-evolving institution that is well-known around the world for the high caliber of its education. Due to the small class numbers at Nottingham, it has a dedicated faculty that consistently delivers exceptional teaching and educational outcomes and gives each student their full attention.
In Nottingham, England, there is a public research institution called the University of Nottingham. It was established in 1881 as University College Nottingham, and in 1948 it received a royal charter. The Russell Group alliance, which emphasizes research, includes the University of Nottingham.
There are a variety of smaller campuses and sites spread around Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire, but University Park, Jubilee Campus, and Queen’s Medical Centre are located within the City of Nottingham. The institution has campuses outside of the UK in Semenyih, Malaysia, and Ningbo, China.
There are more than 50 schools, departments, institutes, and research centers spread across Nottingham’s five core universities. Nottingham, which has roughly 45,500 students and 7,000 employees, earned £694 million in income in 2020–21, of which £114.9 million came from grants and contracts for scientific research. Alumni of the school have received a Fields Medal, a Turner Prize, a Gabor Medal and Prize, and three Nobel Prizes. The university is a part of the Russell Group, Universitas 21, Universities UK, the Virgo Consortium, and the Association of Commonwealth Universities. It also takes part in the Sutton Trust Summer School program as a Sutton 30 member.
The University of Nottingham may trace its roots back to two events: the foundation of an adult education school in 1798 and the introduction of the nation’s first of its kind, the University Extension Lectures, by the University of Cambridge in 1873.
High-achieving overseas students from ASEAN and Oceania will receive a contribution from the University of Nottingham of £4,000 to £8,000 toward their full-time master’s tuition costs.
Eligibility for ASEAN and Oceania Postgraduate Excellence Award
- Candidates may apply if they are citizens of the following nations: Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia, Kiribati, Laos, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, and Vietnam.
- Courses or Subjects Acceptable: A Master’s degree in any of the university’s subjects will be given the ASEAN and Oceania Postgraduate Excellence Award.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must satisfy each requirement to be eligible:
- Candidates must have their primary residence in one of the ASEAN or Oceanian nations listed below.
- Candidates are classified for fee purposes as international students.
- They can accept an offer to begin a full-time master’s program at the University of Nottingham in the UK in any subject area, including MRes.
How to Apply for ASEAN and Oceania Postgraduate Excellence Award
- The applicants must finish the application procedure and enroll in the university through the online application site. The applicants may also apply using the NottinghamHub component of our application process designated for the ASEAN and Oceania Postgraduate Excellence Award. Candidates who meet the requirements will be given consideration.
- Supporting Records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Curriculum vitae and academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- References from schools
- Entry requirements: Check out the information on entry requirements for certain countries before applying for admission.
- The information concerning the English language requirements should also be checked if you are an overseas student.
17th of May 2023
Leave a Comment