Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Institution(s): Yale University
Study in: USA
Yale University Scholarship 2023
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- To view, the full list of undergraduate majors clicks here.
- To view, the full list of graduate majors clicks here.
- Program Period: The program period depends on the chosen Program from 2 to 5 Academic Years.
- Deadline: Click here for undergraduate deadlines / Click here for graduate deadlines
Brief Details About Yale University Scholarship 2023
Yale University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D.
Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
Yale University, which is a member of the Ivy League, is among the best in the USA. Schools in the Ivy League are known for their reputation and intellectual prowess. Many high school students aspire of attending Ivy League universities because attendance at these institutions is practically a guarantee of future professional success.
Yale University, founded in 1701 in New Haven, Connecticut, is the third oldest university in the United States. It was founded as a school to educate clergy but quickly expanded to teach a wide range of subjects. Yale has graduated many well-known students, including Nobel Laureates, Supreme Court Justices, US Presidents, and Rhodes Scholars.
Because of its academic excellence, this university is ranked among the top universities in the world. Because of its prestige and high academic standards, this university is ranked 15th in the world by top Universities and third in the United States by US News.
Yale University provides a number of financial aid scholarships. Financial aid was received by approximately 63% of undergraduate students, including international students.
See related scholarship:
Graduate students must apply to the departments of their choice for graduate scholarships because funding policies vary by department. Individual departments, not the university, determine graduate funding.
Fully funded scholarships for Ph.D. students are very common. Every student receives a scholarship that includes full tuition, a hospitalization fellowship, and an annual stipend.
Eligibility Criteria for Yale University Scholarships
To be eligible for Yale University Scholarships, the following criteria are to be fulfilled:
Required Language: English.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- ELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher.
For more information, check here.
Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- You have received or are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You live in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home, or are homeless.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You can provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
Yale University Scholarship 2023 Requirements and Procedure
Students applying from abroad follow the same procedure and have essentially the same application requirements as all other students.
Check these specific requirements of this scholarship:
For Undergraduate students, click here to apply.
For graduate students. Please apply by choosing the appropriate program from here.
You will get an e-mail for acceptance or refusal.